If you do not own your home, your personal items aren’t necessarily covered by the home owner’s insurance policy. Should a catastrophe occur, are you prepared to replace your valuable items? Protect your personal items with a customized renter’s insurance policy from MCI.
If you rent your home, you have probably never thought about the following situations:
- A fire in your building that causes damage to your personal property.
- A break-in occurs and your new laptop is stolen.
- A pipe in the ceiling bursts and results in soaking your red, microfiber sofa.
Even if your landlord has insurance on the building, their policy will not cover your personal property. A renter’s insurance policy through MCI will help you protect your personal items at an affordable price.
Properly Protect Your Belongings
Take a moment to think about everything you own. What would it cost to replace these items should a mishap occur? Would you be able to replace items such as:
- Your clothing
- Your furniture
- Your HDTV, X-Box, Playstation, or stereo
- Your computer, printer and fax machine
- Your musical instruments
- Your sporting equipment
- Your jewelry
With renter’s insurance, you never have to worry about how you will replace valuable items. And renter’s insurance is very affordable through MCI. This is a very small price to pay should the “what if” scenario were to become a reality.