Health Related Links
Health Insurance costs keep rising, but the amount leaving your wallet doesn’t have to. We’ve linked some great sources for low-cost generic prescription drugs below.
- Michigan Drug Prices – you can search hundreds of Michigan pharmacies to find the best prices on your prescriptions.
- Free Antibiotics from Meijer – leading antibiotics are now FREE at your Meijer Pharmacy. The best part is that there are no strings attached!
- $4 Generic Drug Program at Walmart and Sam’s Club – also includes a 90 day supply for only $10.
- $4 Generic Drugs at Target – only $4 for a 30 day supply and $10 for a 90 day supply.
- Medtipster – this is a prescription drug search engine that locates pharmacies across the country that participates in generic drug programs.
- Health Insurance Program for Michigan – HIP Michigan provides affordable health coverage for people who are otherwise unable to purchase health coverage due to pre-existing conditions. It’s part of a Federal program established by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in response to the Affordable Care Act.
- Travelers Auto Accident Help – Create an accident report with step-by-step instructions, take photos of the damage, record driver and police information, and then email the report to our claims representatives easily from your iPhone.
- Know Your Stuff Home Inventory – Know Your Stuff helps customers enter items by room and upload photos or scanned receipts. Once the information is in the system, items can be sorted by price, date of purchase or type (silverware, major appliances, etc.). Customers can even customize their own categories.
Health Care Reform
Here is a list of links with information related to Present Obama’s Health Care Reform.
- Health Care Tax Credit Scenarios – From irs.gov: Small Business Health Care Tax Credit Scenarios: Examples of Employers Receiving the Credit.
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit Worksheet – From irs.gov: Fill-in worksheet to determine if you may qualify for the Small Business Health Care Tax Credit.
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit: Frequently Asked Questions – The new health reform law gives a tax credit to certain small employers that provide health care coverage to their employees, effective with tax years beginning in 2010. The following questions and answers provide information on the credit as it applies for 2010-2013, including information on transition relief for 2010.
We’ve collected resources that educate you further on insurance services, and also linked automobile and homeowners related sites below.
- Business Insurance Information – Business Insurance Information from About.com.
- Personal Insurance Information – Personal Insurance Information from About.com
- Residential Building Cost Estimator – Calculates how much it would cost to replace your home, or the cost to build on vacant land.
- Kelly Blue Book – How much is your car really worth?
Save a trip, a stamp, or a check by paying your premium online. Instant online credit card payments are available for most of our carriers. Select your carrier by clicking on their link below, and we’ll transfer you directly to their online payment page.
- Acuity Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Acuity insurance premiums online.
- Auto-Owners/Home-Owners (Online Payments) – Pay your Auto-Owners or Home-Owners Insurance Company premiums online.
- Cincinnati Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Personal Lines Cincinnati premium online. Log in or sign up under the “Manage My Account” widget on the right-hand side of the Cincinnati web site.
- Citizens Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Citizens/Hanover Insurance Premium online.
- EMC Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your EMC Insurance premiums online.
- Harleysville (Online Payments) – Pay you Harleysville/Lake States Insurance Premiums online.
- Indiana Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Indiana Insurance Company premiums online.
- Michigan Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Michigan Insurance premiums online.
- MCIM (Online Payments) – Pay your Michigan Commercial Insurance Mutual premiums online.
- Safeco Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Safeco Insurance premiums online.
- Progressive (Online Payment) – Pay your Progressive Insurance premiums online.
- Travelers Insurance (Online Payments) – Pay your Travelers Insurance premiums online.